Gaming rom for letv le2 (Corvus os).




Today I am going to tell you about the best gaming rom for letv le2. I am using my le2 from 4 years now its 2020 and I have purchased it in 2016 at that time this phone may best choice for any normal user this phone comes with a snapdragon 652 in 2016 it can be the best gaming phone according to its price and types of games at that time. Now I am not getting any update in my le2 that's why i have installed different types of roms in my le2. From 1 month I am using Corvus os in my le2 which is a very good rom for gaming and I am getting about 2 or one updates in a month which is better than EUI default rom of le2 . After installing this rom I have tried different types of games like Pubg , Asphalt 9 and others. In Pubg I have played pubg in HD + high setting and I was surprised to see that it was running so smooth. And in EUI it can't play properly in smooth settings but it gets heat up very much while playing pubg and the battery also drain faster you can only play pubg only for 1.5 hours on a single full charge and now talking about Asphalt 9 I can play it in high graphics without any lag in asphalt 9 also it gets heat up.

Conclusion 

you can install this rom if you like to play games.

Post a Comment

0 Comments