Mother's Day 2020: PUBG Mobile Pro Dynamo tells us how gamers treat sons.

  Moms may not be very happy about their children's gaming all the time.  But what do you do if your child is a pro gamer?  we find out. 
  Think about how many times your mother has asked you to turn off the phone to stop gaming.  She obviously wants you to focus on your studies and not waste your eyes.  However, what happens if you are a professional gamer?  How does your mom tell you about that time online and support your career?

  Meet Aditya Deepak Sawant.  Fans of PUBG Mobile may know it better on YouTube as Dynamo or Dynamo Gaming.  Sawant has 7.15 million subscribers on his YouTube channel where he plays in games played with his squad - Hydra Klan.

  We talked to Sawant about his mother and how he dealt with a gamer son.  read on...

  1. Does your mother understand your love for PUBG Mobile?  If not, do you think she will understand better if you teach her how to play?

  Yes, my mother fully understands and respects my passion for PUBG Mobile and has been the basis of my strength throughout my journey.  This is the thing about mothers, they will not support you in anything and will help you to give your best on whatever you choose to do.  Personally, I don't think she wants to start playing herself due to the amount of my family and I spend playing the game, yes it is a family of gamers!  But you never know, I think he will be very good in the game.



  2. How would you teach your mother to play?

  It will be easy to teach my mother how to run PUBG mobile.  On a daily basis, she observes how I play and the techniques I use when I do Liverstream.  Additionally, we are a house full of PUBG mobile lovers, so he always listens to our discussion about the game.  If she is ever interested in learning the game, I will personally coach her.  Not only is she a quick learner, but she will also be in very good hands.

  3. If your mother has played PUBG with you, what role will she play?  Assaulter, sniper, scout or support?

  Any mother is the fiercest protector of a child!  In addition, my mother is very attentive and a team player.  These qualities make for a full support or scout role.  Her supportive nature will contribute to being a great support and her knowledge of everything happening around us is something that will help her scout get out of any danger.

  4. If PUBG Mobile hosted a mother-child duo tournament, would you and your mother win?

  Surely we will win, I have no doubt about it.  We have always built a strong team and I am confident that his role as a support or scout will fully compliment my sneezing and attacking skills.  We would have made the ultimate pair.

  5. If your mother had to choose between reviving you or running away and winning over eating chicken, what would she choose and why?

  My mother is a team player at home and I am sure this aspect of her desire will be surpassed in the game as well.  While she enjoys competing and winning, I'm sure she will try to revive me first so that we can enjoy eating chicken together.

  6. If you had to help your mother cook in lieu of playing PUBG with you, would you do it?

  Sure, whatever it takes to get him on the battlefield!  In any case, on a daily basis I help her in the kitchen.  If he has to help with cooking then what he will have to do to play is well worth the effort.

  7. What is the mother's role in a gamer's life?

  A mother plays the most important role in the life of any child, gamer or not.  He gives you the confidence to pursue your career to live your dreams and make you happy.  Even though gaming is a relatively new profession, your mother's support can be a driving force that helps you conquer any obstacle that may come up.

  8. How has your mother helped you in your career as a gamer?

  My mother has been the most important in my journey.  I was able to follow my dreams and believe in myself because I knew how much she believed in me.  Even today as a professional gamer, it is because of my mother that I can manage such a busy schedule and still lead a disciplined life.  She brings a lot of balance to my life, by making sure that I get healthy and exercise regularly, she keeps me fit enough that my busy gaming schedule doesn't take a toll on me, so that I'm ready for my live stream  , Which my fans are eagerly waiting for.  My mother also protects me mentally.  Whenever I feel demoted or my day is bad, I can always count on it to help me get back on my feet.  I am very grateful for that.

Post a Comment

0 Comments